Cynthia J. Cordell

Cynthia J. Cordell
Author

Friday, April 29, 2011

Initial Blog

     Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!  Let me tell you about myself, I write short stories.  I have a collection of short stories currently self-published with Xlibris titled "Sharing Short Stories."
    I also design greeting cards with GreetingCardUniverse.com and I hope to do a collection(s) of cards based on the themes found in my book of short stories.  They center around family, career, weddings, mental wellness, Internet sleuthing, engagement relationships, computer jargon and (of all things), science fiction themes!
     So yes, I will attempt even to create greeting cards with a science fiction theme, so stay tuned....because I'll be dotting this blog with images of those greeting cards!
     Take care for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment